Women in Action
Swap Exhaustion & Self-doubt
for the Fire & Compass Within
So there is a noble cause you want to see progressing.
And it was already hard BEFORE…
making space for you & your loved ones while bringing tangible results at work. It was indeed! Before 2020, women working on change were, already, target N.1 for burn outs.
Even more people need help, more structural changes are required…
Your living & working conditions are harder: continuously changing security measures, more riots, political, economical turmoil, more natural disasters, less human contacts, more home-working, home schooling, constrains on travel & on fun oportunites…
Like many, you are also, moved in the inside: disabling fears, lack of perspective, lack of clarity, of self-confidence, inner conflicts, unrest, etc…
Restore & maintain your inner balance & guidance, through this era of planetary transition. So you can create the change you aspire to, and thrive with confidence, without sacrificing your health, your family or your other passions.
Because we need all the lights to shine bright to give hope, courage and inspiration, let me help you be that pillar of light for yourself, your loved ones, your projects, for the benefit of all
Mentoring teams & organisations
motivation & inspiration
We might do wonders together if:
– You also want to co-create a better world for all, in harmony with nature.
– You need to feel you are part of the solution.
– You would just love to be that lightful, joyful, unique, creative & confident self you can be.
– You want to remain sensitive, empathetic, caring, acting with integrity, being the change you want to see
– You are really good in your field of expertise, but nothing prepared you to master yourself so you can thrive in such a rock’n roll world
– You know you should take better care of yourself, but you don’t know where to start, or you have tried but it’s not enough, you procrastinate/self-sabottage, or can’t seem to able to stick to it
– You know those weights you carry keep you down. But maybe you don’t know what it is that keeps you down, or you have tried to lift them but failed, so you’re suffering in silence
– You know there is that voice of wisdom in you, but you have a hard time making space for it, listening to it, or trusting it, let alone use it concretly to guide yourself efficiently. But you’d love to be able to.